Our popular "Leadership Actualization Path" enables the acquisition of essential leadership qualities with long-lasting impact. Designed for executives from all functional area and especially middle to senior managers with increasingly broad responsibilities, participants will acquire the concepts and tools for the highest level of leadership success, and also gain deep insights to accelerate personal development in an advance stratum.
Based upon our research in personalities, generation dierences, adult learning, and integration of management best practices, Apex Institute’s 21st Century Leadership Program has been developed to equip the leaders and the workforce with up-to-date and proven leadership mindset and management skills, enabling them to contribute to the continuing success of the corporations in the 21st century.
Our 21st Century Leadership Program supports the four stages of Leadership Actualization Path.
Stage I: Self – Leadership Mastery
- Be an Effective Leader in You: Acquire effective personal leadership mindset and practices
- 21st Century Leadership: Learn latest leadership mindset, competence, practices and styles based on latest research
- Personality Assessment: Enhance self-understanding and plan personal development
- Leadership Competency Assessment: Benchmark with similar job function and plan career development
- Individual Coaching: Achieve personal breakthrough and development
Stage II: Leadership Effectiveness
- Effective Project Management: Learn best practices of project management and acquire practical tools and techniques
- Agile Mindset and Practices: Adopt the latest agile management mindset and practices for the 21st century
- Consultative Business Analysis: Understand customer needs, analyze requirements and propose solution in consultative approach
- Innovative Problem Solving: Adopt innovative mindset and learn step-by-step logical approach to apply innovation at work
- Project-based Coaching: Apply learnt skills, overcome challenges and achieve results in real-life situations
- Engaging the Millennials: Understand, engage and motivate dierent generations for better collaboration and performance based on latest research
- Embracing Personality Dierences in Teambuilding: Apply personality tools to embrace contributions of team members and build a performing team
- Dynamic Team Leadership: Situationally apply the right management style and language to drive for results
- Performance Leadership: Apply eective ICOACH coaching model to draw out solution and commitment from staff
- Group Coaching: Encourage the application of learnt skills in solving team issues
- Strategic Alignment Workshop: Align team’s strategic direction, develop vision and bold steps for better future and collaboration
- Be a Change Agent: Adopt best practices to systematically drive changes in the organization
- Executive Coaching: Partner with the executive to maximize potentials and outcomes through coaching